The Nuvei plugin for PrestaShop supports Rebilling via a credit card.
- Go to the Modules menu and find the Nuvei Payments plugin.
- Click the Configure button.
- Scroll to the end of the page and click the Download Payment Plans button.
If you do not have any Plans, a default one is created. If the operation is successful, a green checkmark is shown. Under the button you will have information for the date of last download.
We will use these plans later to populate Subscription details, which you can then update.
Remember: The Initial amount will always be 0.
- Go to Catalog > Attributes & Features and click the Add new attribute button on the top.
- For the new Attribute, set the English Name to “Nuvei Payment Plan”. For the Public name you can use a different name. In the Attribute type dropdown, select “Drop-down list” and click Save.
- Add new parameters for the Attribute by clicking on its name in the attributes list. If the parameters list is empty, click the Add new value button on the top.
- Be sure that the Attribute group is “Nuvei Payment Plan”.
- Set the Value, which is just the name of the plan. The details of the plan will be set later individually for each product.
- Click Save.
You can add as many plans names as you want.
- Go into Catalog > Products and either create new one or edit an existing one.
- On the right under Combinations on the Basic settings tab, select “Product with combinations”.
- On the Combinations tab, on the right is the list with all attributes in Prestashop.
- Find “Nuvei Payment Plan” attribute and select all plan names you want to use for this product.
- After you selected the attributes, click the Generate button and the Combinations are generated and ready for edit.
- For each new product, at the end of the row, there are two icons – edit and delete. You must edit each product and set the Subscription plan details.
Changing the Plan ID will prefill other parameters, but the merchant can change them.
There is no Initial Amount filed, it is 0 by default. The Product price can be used as Initial amount. At the end save the changes.
If the merchant changes Basic Settings > Combinations to Simple product, all generated products will be deleted.
An example product with Subscription in the Store
When the client changes the Nuvei Payment Plan, the Nuvei Plan details are filled with product Subscription details.
Important: An Order can hold only one product with a Payment plan. If there is a product with a payment plan in the Cart, you cannot add more products to it.
However, you can have more than one of the same product with a Plan in the Cart. In this case, the number of Subscriptions is equal to the Product quantity.
The Subscriptions start after a successful Sale or Settle transaction and a DMN is received.
The Subscriptions, if any, are canceled after a successful Void and a DMN is received.