Once your account has been set up, you can access the Plugin through your Internet browser.
Enter your Username and Password and click Sign in. The Dashboard screen appears.
The plugin contains the functionality that will be used in your account. The two main functionalities that will serve your needs are “Stores” and “Sales”, which are in the column on the left side of the page.
From the Stores section, you can manage your account details and set the credentials that were given to you by the Nuvei Integration Team.
- Click Stores and then Configuration. The Configuration Page appears.
- From the tabs on the left, select Sales. The Sales drop-down menu appears.
- From the Sales drop-down menu, select Payment Methods and the available methods are displayed on the right.
- From the list of payment method, there is an option for configuration under Nuvei.
This tab allows you to implement the account credentials that were provided by the Nuvei Integration Team. You can toggle between Sandbox and Live using the Mode drop-down menu. This configuration allows you to implement the payment options for your payments. You can toggle between Settle and Auth-Settle using the Payment Action drop-down menu. Click the Save Config button to save your changes.
Using the plugin, you can find Sale requests that were sent from your account, as well as settle, credit, and void transactions.
- Click Sales and then Orders. The Orders Page appears.
- Click View in the Action column of the desired transactions. The Order & Account Information page appears.
- In this page, you can find the order details such as the customer information, the item that was ordered, and the amount paid.
Create an invoice to determine whether a specific transaction can be settled, credited, or voided.
- From the Order View tab on the left, click Invoices and the list of available transactions appears.
- Click View in the Action column of the desired transactions. The order invoice appears.
- From the invoice, click the Credit Memo button in upper right corner of the invoice. The New Memo window appears.
- Enter the desired amounts the Refund Totals section and click the Refund button and the refund is applied.
- From the New Memo window adjust the quantity of goods in the Qty of Refund box (Step 1)
- Click Update Qty’s (Step 2) and then click Refund (Step 3) and the refund is applied.
- From the Order list select View from the Action of the desired transaction whose status is listed as ‘SC Auth’. The Order & Account Information window appears.
- You can void the transaction by clicking the Void (Red) tab or settle it by clicking the Invoice tab (Green). The New Invoice window appears.
- From the New Invoice page, you can adjust the quantity of goods in the Qty of Refund column. Click the Submit Invoice button and the invoice is updated.