An Apple Merchant ID identifies your organization in the Apple Pay system as a merchant that can accept payments. The Merchant ID never expires and can used for multiple native and web applications.
Follow these steps to create a Merchant ID:
- Sign in to your developer.apple.com/account.
- Select Certificates, IDs & Profiles from the sidebar.
- Select Identifiers and click .
- Select Merchant IDs and click Continue.
- Enter a Description and an Identifier and click Continue.
- Check that the information is correct and click Register.