An Apple representative will contact you within two weeks of submitting your application at the headquarters phone number or at the verification contact phone number that you provided. You may be asked to provide a secondary contact person for your Apple Developer account, among other questions.
Once your authority to sign legal agreements has been verified, Apple will send a confirmation email to the Apple ID email address, containing the Apple Developer Program License Agreement.
- Open the email and accept the license terms by clicking the Review now link, and log in to the App Store with your Apple ID.
- Select the check box to accept the terms and conditions, and click Continue.
- Check that the account information displayed is correct and click Continue.
- Select the Automatic Renewal option to enable automatic yearly membership renewal, and click Purchase.
Note: Enabling Automatic Renewal helps prevent your membership expiring, which would remove your app from the App Store, until the renewal fee is paid.
- Enter your Apple ID and click Sign In.
- Fill in the billing information and click Continue.
- Review the billing details and click Order Now.
You have successfully completed the Apple Developer Program enrollment process!
You will receive a welcome email and a payment confirmation email.