In order to integrate Apple Pay into your website or application, you will need to register in the Apple system to get the following:
- Apple ID – An Apple ID allows you to work within the Apple system and is associated with an business domain email address.
- Apple Developer Program account – Enrolling into the Apple Developer Program allows your organization to enable Apple Pay on your applications and websites.
- Merchant ID – Identifies your organization in the Apple Pay system as a merchant that can accept payments. The Merchant ID never expires and can used for multiple native and web applications.
- Payments Processing Certificate (PPC) – A certificate associated with your Merchant ID used to encrypt payment data for secure payment data transfer. The PPC expires every 25 months and can be recreated if revoked. It can be used for multiple native and web applications.
- Merchant Identity Certificate – A Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificate associated with your Merchant ID used to authenticate your sessions with the Apple Pay servers.
- Register and Verify Your Domain – Register and verify all top-level domains and subdomains where the Apple Pay button will be displayed.
Register in the Apple Pay system as follows: