- METHOD TYPEVoucher
OKTO Cash is an e-voucher service that allows users to load their accounts that are held with a collaborating merchant safely, securely and in real-time, by paying in cash at a partnering point of sale (POS) system (such as a store or a market).
The solution enables users to pay for a product or a service online and then pay in cash at the nearest POS, by scanning a unique pay code (GS1 barcode or QR code).
Click tab to open…
- From “Other Payment Methods, select “OKTO Cash”.
- Enter the amount (Greece and Cyprus) or select the pre-defined amount (Italy and Romania) to be deposited.
The user is redirected to a page with a barcode or QR code (Greece and Cyprus) or barcode (Italy and Romania).
- Click the link to locate the nearest POS where the payment can be made.
- The user goes the nearest POS location and presents the pay code.
- The store merchant scans (or enters) the pay code.
- After receiving the money from the user, the store merchant executes a deposit and the player’s Okto account is instantly credited with the amount.
The merchant should contact Nuvei to complete the deposit testing.